Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The beginning

Life is good in Charlotte, officially one month left of school- then it's summer time! I start my new job as a wedding consultant at David's Bridal this weekend. With the wedding season in full swing, they have been slammed! I am excited and nervous all at once to figure out the ins and outs of my new job. Jared has finals today for his International Class. Two more nine day labs to go until he has his associates degree, I know he is pumped. Friday we are heading down to Anderson, SC. Jared has a tattoo appointment, and Larkin, Jared's sister is making a surprise visit with Olivia (I am so sneaky)!! I know that will make Jared so happy cause has has been so busy with work and school. As of today, I am off! Jack and I are going to enjoy the warm weather and later go on a play date with Alex's two dogs! I never thought I would say this, but this blogging thing could be enjoyable-- Thanks Monica!


xoxoxo, Linds

0 comments: